New Times' Out To Brunch is back! Get ready for a Miami boozy brunch on Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 12PM - 3:30PM at Soho Studios.
Guests will enjoy some of their favorite South Florida brunch restaurants, along with an array of brunch cocktails. This event will bring all of your "must have" brunch items under one roof. Wake up with Miami New Times at Out To Brunch!
Some participating restaurants are Rusty Pelican, Bagatelle, No Name Chinese, First Watch and Batch Gastropub.
New restaurants are being added on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to indulge in a variety of delicious brunch food such as Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Arepas, Chicken Breakfast Burrito, French Toast Bread Pudding and more! A few brunch cocktails you can expect to see are Bloody Mary's, Mimosas, Sangria, Estrella Damm Beer and more!
Purchase your tickets today! General Admission tickets start at $40 and include entry into the event at 12:30PM, ...
unlimited brunch food samples, unlimited brunch cocktail samples from our sponsor bar and entertainment. VIP tickets start at $50 and include entry into the event at 12PM, unlimited brunch food samples from restaurants exclusively located only in VIP, unlimited brunch cocktail samples from our sponsor bar, a commemorative gift and entertainment. You must be 21+ to attend this event. A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to Special Olympics Florida.
AROUND THE WEB
- Miami Brunch Survival Guide
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: New Times Out to Brunch, Croissant Battle, and Puppy Brunch
- What You'll Be Eating at New Times' Out to Brunch
- Miami's Ten Most Decadent Brunch Buffets
- Facebook Live: Dos Croquetas' Founders on What Makes the Perfect Croqueta
- Facebook Live: Rusty Pelican's Jim Pastor Shares His Pork Belly Waffle Recipe
- New Times' Out to Brunch: Last Chance for Early-Bird Pricing
- New Times' Out to Brunch Early-Bird Tickets on Sale Now
- New Times' Out to Brunch Presale Begins Today