Who says brunch can only be on Sunday? New Times is calling all brunch lovers to splurge on unlimited bites and beers,...
bottomless brunch cocktails and delicious hot coffee at our 3rd Annual Out to Brunch event taking place on April 13, 2019. This is an event you won't want to miss as we launch our first champagne station serving unlimited mimosas and Bellini's.
Some participating restaurants are Rusty Pelican, Buenos Aires, Giardino's Gourmet Salads, Mason Eatery and Cao Bakery & Cafe!
New Restaurants are being added on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to indulge in a variety of delicious brunch food such as Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Arepas, Breakfast Burritos, French Toast & more! A few brunch cocktails you can expect to see are Bloody Mary's, Mimosas, Beer and so many more!
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $60 and include early entry into the event at 11AM, exclusive brunch bites,...
unlimited drinks, a commemorative gift and entertainment. General Admission tickets start at $40 and include entry into the event at 12PM, unlimited brunch bites and drinks and entertainment.
No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to enter the event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Seaspice Launches a Bottomless Whispering Angel Rosé Brunch
- New Times' Out to Brunch Presale Starts Today
- Miami Brunch Survival Guide
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: New Times Out to Brunch, Croissant Battle, and Puppy Brunch
- What You'll Be Eating at New Times' Out to Brunch
- Miami's Ten Most Decadent Brunch Buffets
- Facebook Live: Dos Croquetas' Founders on What Makes the Perfect Croqueta
- Facebook Live: Rusty Pelican's Jim Pastor Shares His Pork Belly Waffle Recipe
- New Times' Out to Brunch: Last Chance for Early-Bird Pricing