New Times' Out To Brunch is back! Get ready for a Miami boozy brunch on Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 12PM - 3:30PM at Soho Studios.
Guests will enjoy some of their favorite South Florida brunch restaurants, along with an array of brunch cocktails. This event will bring all of your "must have" brunch items under one roof. Wake up with Miami New Times at Out To Brunch!
Participating restaurants are Salty Donut, Edukos, Il Mulino, Fresh Guacamole and American English Kitchen & Bar!
More restaurants will be announced soon! You will have the opportunity to indulge in a variety of delicious brunch food such as Eggs Benedict, Donuts, Avocado Toast, Ceviche and more! Participating brunch cocktails are coming soon, but you can expect to see Bloody Mary's, Mimosas, Sangria and more!
Purchase your tickets today! General Admission tickets start at $40 and include entry into the event at 12:30PM, ...
unlimited brunch food samples, unlimited brunch cocktail samples from our sponsor bar and entertainment. VIP tickets start at $50 and include entry into the event at 12PM, unlimited brunch food samples from restaurants exclusively located only in VIP, unlimited brunch cocktail samples from our sponsor bar, a commemorative gift and entertainment. You must be 21+ to attend this event. A portion of proceeds will benefit Special Olympics Florida.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Out to Brunch Early-Bird Tickets on Sale Now
- New Times' Out to Brunch Presale Begins Today
- The Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: New Times' Out to Brunch, Pizza Zoo, and Mexican Shabbat
- Here Are the Best Bites at New Times' Out to Brunch This Saturday at Soho Studios
- The 21 Best Things to Do in Miami This Week
- The Rusty Pelican to Serve Crab Huevos Rancheros, Cocktails at New Times' Out to Brunch
- The Restaurant at the Raleigh's Nutella French Toast Will Be Served at New Times' Out to Brunch
- New Times' Out to Brunch Lineup Includes More Than 30 of Miami's Best Restaurants