Who says brunch can only be on Sunday?
New Times is calling all brunch lovers to splurge on unlimited bites and beers, bottomless brunch cocktails and delicious hot coffee at our 4th Annual Out to Brunch event taking place on the new date, November 14, 2020 at The Warehouse at the Magic City Innovation District.
Some participating restaurants are Yumbrella, Bacon Bitch, Billy G Catering, Rusty Pelican, Jealous Fork, Vicky Bakery, and many more!
New Restaurants are being added on a daily basis, You will have the opportunity to indulge in a variety of delicious brunch food such as Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Arepas, Breakfast Burritos, French Toast & more! You could also expect to walk into three interactive experiential rooms containing champagne, rose, and bloody mary's!
Purchase your tickets today!
VIP tickets start at $50 and include early entry into the event at 12PM, unlimited drinks, exclusive lounging area, a commemorative gift, and entertainment. General Admission tickets start at $40 and include entry into the event at 1 PM, unlimited brunch bites and drinks and entertainment.
No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to enter the event. A government-issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Out to Brunch Rescheduled
- New Times Postpones Out to Brunch and Brew at the Zoo
- Less Than a Month to Go Till New Times' Out to Brunch UPDATED
- Get Your New Times' Out to Brunch Tickets Now Before Prices Increase
- Get Your Presale Tickets for Out to Brunch
- Here's What You'll Be Eating at New Times' Out to Brunch
- Miami's Nine Best Party Brunches
- New Times' Out to Brunch 2019 Takes Over the Design District
- Five New Brunches to Try This Weekend in Miami