New Times welcomes Out To Brunch! Get ready for a Miami boozy brunch on Saturday, May 20, 2017 from 12PM - 3PM.
Guests will enjoy some of their favorite South Florida brunch restaurants, along with an array of brunch cocktails. This event will bring all of your "must have" brunch items under one roof. Wake up with New Times Out To Brunch!
Enjoy samples from your favorite South Florida brunch restaurants. Participating brunch cocktails are coming soon!
You can expect to see a Bloody Mary Bar, mimosas, beermosas and more! You can expect to see a variety of delicious brunch food, such as pancakes, eggs benedict and donuts from your favorite South Florida restaurants!
Purchase your tickets today! Tickets start at $40 and include brunch cocktail samples, food samples and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A portion of proceeds will benefit Special Olympics Florida. For media inquiries, please reach out to Jennifer Nealon at [email protected].
AROUND THE WEB
- The Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: New Times' Out to Brunch, Pizza Zoo, and Mexican Shabbat
- Here Are the Best Bites at New Times' Out to Brunch This Saturday at Soho Studios
- The 21 Best Things to Do in Miami This Week
- The Rusty Pelican to Serve Crab Huevos Rancheros, Cocktails at New Times' Out to Brunch
- The Restaurant at the Raleigh's Nutella French Toast Will Be Served at New Times' Out to Brunch
- New Times' Out to Brunch Lineup Includes More Than 30 of Miami's Best Restaurants
- Glass & Vine's Giorgio Rapicavoli Dishes About What Every Brunch Needs
- Mother's Day 2017 Brunch and Dinner in Miami